First Time Box Builder- HDS312 Octo-Port Build

Participant count
  • Participant list

B1GR3DDD

Delaware
I never intended on doing a build log, but after realizing I took a good amount of pictures, I thought I'd share it with you guys. Big shout out to CSCStang for building the port for this box!

First few joints being held together

IMG_3772.jpg

Another one

IMG_3771.jpg

Next side wall attached and a quick test fit

IMG_3776.jpg

Port arrived and I hit it with some paint

IMG_3805.jpg

Another one

IMG_3806.jpg

Front baffle cut and set into place

IMG_3808.jpg

Yet another one DJ Khaled

IMG_3810.jpg

Put some 1.5" dowel in for some support + test fit everything

IMG_3812.jpg

Had literal milometers to spare. Still don't know how I pulled this off

IMG_3811.jpg

Fiberglass resin all along the inside

IMG_3814.jpg

And top

IMG_3815.jpg

Top put on, and everything put inside. Looking very ugly for now

IMG_3822.jpg

Fabric applied featuring staples galore + more paint on the port

IMG_3859.jpg

Final product in the carro

IMG_3855.jpg

Head on featuring snow

IMG_3858.jpg

I believe it turned out to be 4.6ft.^3 tuned to 34 hz. Hope you guys like it!

Looks great man. How does it sound?
Have yet to play it unfortunately, and its killing me. I got a SQ 2200 over their black Friday sale and just hooked it up about a week ago and it wasn't working. Best guess is it was damaged during shipment as the bass knob was bent to **** when I got it. I'll post a video once I get it going

[quote name='B1GR3DDD']Have yet to play it unfortunately, and its killing me. I got a SQ 2200 over their black Friday sale and just hooked it up about a week ago and it wasn't working. Best guess is it was damaged during shipment as the bass knob was bent to **** when I got it. I'll post a video once I get it going[/QUOTE]
Did you check to see if it was on master instead of slave? I've seen them arrive on slave before. Just have to switch to master and you're good to go.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

[quote name='big scott']if you can when you get the amp back, post a video of it playing.
thats a good job on the box.
and love that port, @CSCStang is the man.[/QUOTE]
Thanks brotha

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.