First system in years

Participant count
  • Participant list

tjmath

Hey everyone! Decided it's time to get a little more thump in my truck. Last system I had was in my extended cab Sierra that I got rid of end of last year. I had an AudioQue SD2.5 12 in a ported 2.5ish ft box powered by a Rockford bd1000.1 amp. Had to do a seat lift to get the box under the seat in the back. This go around I have a 2014 crew cab Silverado, not going to mess around with doing a seat lift this time so I'll be pretty much forced to go with a shallow mount. I'll be using the same amp, puts out around 1200rms and is stable at 2ohm. Ive been out of the game and not paid any attention to car audio for about 6 years since I did the install on the old truck. Just want to get some recommendations from y'all.

Right now I'm considering the JL tw3, Alipne type r shallow, DD sl12, diamond shallow series, and my box builder also recommended a pioneer shallow. I havent had any experience with the shallow mounts. Let me know what y'all think.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.