First sound ordinance violation

Harley bikes and custom choppers are much more of a noise producer than subwoofers because its "vocal range" is more sensitive to our ears, but cops don't pull them over because they say "that's how people know there's a bike around their car."

I have a really quiet car with stock exhaust, I can barely tell that it's running. So technically I can make the same argument that if I had my bass up then people will notice me on the road so idiots won't cut me off and run me off the road, which has happened more than once.

There people go again making implications as to what, how or why a person acts. If you were not a moron then you would of understood the simple sentence. I decide how loud I play my music on the situation.
1. If I'm in the middle of know where or on the highway.

2. If its in an area where people don't care about loud music.

3. If its between the hours of 10am-7pm and its at a reasonable level.

I'd have to say a dumb-ass in this situation is someone with no regard for the area they are playing there music.

IamDeMan..... your name speaks for you. Kill yourself before you pollute the rest of the population with you bad genes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif
If you're going to call someone a moron, do it without horrible grammar.

I got a ticket on my way home from work when I was still in HS. I was rolling on hwy 50 coming from Centralia, IL and heading into/through Sandoval, IL. This is a VERY small town and I should have turned it down way before I got close. I was a stupid kid and basically blasted it. I got pulled over once I got into town and the cop told me he heard me coming across town. I know what I did was wrong and that I should have turned it down. However, what the cop wrote on the ticket cracked my **** up. I will upload a copy of it because I know I still have it at the house because I got it take care of before the ticket made it to the courthouse. He wrote that he pulled me over for hard excessive music. But the reason for the ticket said "Illegal Sound Amplication" Amplication? wtf is that? How can you illegally Amplicate something. Did you mean Amplification? If so, how was I illegally amplifying my system? wtf....

Oh well....one of my friends at school helped me take care of it because his dad used to be the Chief of Police in that town. His dad called them and told them they needed to worry about drunk drivers n **** n there town and not some kid driving home from work with loud music. They dropped it and I got to keep all the copies of the ticket.

I know I shouldn't have been driving that late and through a town with my **** cranked.....but either way the cop was a dumbass and didn't know wtf he was doing.

I got a ticket on my way home from work when I was still in HS. I was rolling on hwy 50 coming from Centralia, IL and heading into/through Sandoval, IL. This is a VERY small town and I should have turned it down way before I got close. I was a stupid kid and basically blasted it. I got pulled over once I got into town and the cop told me he heard me coming across town. I know what I did was wrong and that I should have turned it down. However, what the cop wrote on the ticket cracked my **** up. I will upload a copy of it because I know I still have it at the house because I got it take care of before the ticket made it to the courthouse. He wrote that he pulled me over for hard excessive music. But the reason for the ticket said "Illegal Sound Amplication" Amplication? wtf is that? How can you illegally Amplicate something. Did you mean Amplification? If so, how was I illegally amplifying my system? wtf....
Oh well....one of my friends at school helped me take care of it because his dad used to be the Chief of Police in that town. His dad called them and told them they needed to worry about drunk drivers n **** n there town and not some kid driving home from work with loud music. They dropped it and I got to keep all the copies of the ticket.

I know I shouldn't have been driving that late and through a town with my **** cranked.....but either way the cop was a dumbass and didn't know wtf he was doing.
cool story brah. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cop.gif.57eb2cc10a7efd04d31083ca3c30d53c.gif

yup. It gets REAL ugly when they pull you over cause you've been bumpin & your car is full of smoke... cup of drank in cupholder.... BAC above legal limit.... rims cost $10k.... sorry officer, oh, that smell? thats just my feet

yup. It gets REAL ugly when they pull you over cause you've been bumpin & your car is full of smoke... cup of drank in cupholder.... BAC above legal limit.... rims cost $10k.... sorry officer, oh, that smell? thats just my feet
People like that just need to be removed from society.

its people like yall that they have sound ordinances try to be respectful once in a while if you have to play your sh1t loud to be cool your in the wrong hobby and your giving everyone a bad name you say you know where to turn it up at? obviously not dumbass if you got a ticket for it... last time i checked i dropped all the money in my car audio setup for me not for the people who dont drive my car its not cool when u drive by blasting your music it makes you look like a retard begging for attention..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.