First sound ordinance violation

I have never even received a warning. I am not a disrespectful dumbass.
your implying that I or this guy is disrespectful. Your a fuckin dumbass that makes assumptions.

I don't blast my music in residential or in heavy traffic so kiss my ass.

you got to know when to bump and when not to.... i only play mine when i drive through the country.
Very true. In this case I was downtown madison which is a collage town. There were several loud house party's going on at the same time so turning up my system up is the least of the problems going on when there's insanely drunk kids running around everywhere.

Also, My system is nothing compared to what people are bangin' on here.

i went to court one time with my ticket and a copy of the noise ordnence. the judge called my name and asked how i plea? not guilty i says so we ended up looking at the ordnence which says i have to be over 100db at 100yards away measured with a db meter. then there is the fact that the meter has to be callibrated twice a year. the judge says well i am pretty sure that if officer dingleberry says you were to loud then you are guilty. so i says well i am pretty sure you have to go by the law and not what someone thinks is too loud. ticket droped, judge mad, joe doughnut went duh. and i am still booming. another thing if they are going to let these jerks on their loud motorcycles get away with it then i will fight it every time.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pullover.gif.ac2de04a20ebe8c72a715e86e00c8c0d.gif
Me and my girl were ridin' around with the system cranked and unknown to me there was a cop we passed by. The second time I passed him I finally realized he was there and hit the mute as soon as we were window to window. Of course he hit the lights and when he told me why he pulled me over he also told me that he thought I got the picture the first time around.

your lucky you dont live in florida. i think its like 106 or 107. it used to be 76.70 here but like 2 years ago...

They should have fined you more and impounded your **** vehicle.
I have never even received a warning. I am not a disrespectful dumbass.
I spot a troll, don't feed him.

I'm from WI also, $76 seems pretty cheap, does your ticket have a court appearance date? If so then I bet you can have it dropped to a warning if you show up, because cops aren't going to show up in court for something this small. You won't actually be in court, instead you'll meet with some pre-trial guy who's job is to work out a deal with you. I've never gotten a noise violation ticket but I had two speeding fines reduced by simply showing up to court.

I was driving and a cop passed me going the other direction and flipped around to pull me over for my stereo at like noon one day and I was like you have got to be kidding me its lunch time not midnight. Luckily I got off with a warning, They dont seem to have any problem turning on their sirens at night......
you are extremely retarded if you're trying to compare a loud stereo to a police siren at night.

I'd almost be proud of getting my first noise ordinance ticket for just my car system
kinda like loosing your virginity, its fun, crazy, messy, and completely confusing but by the end of it your crying in the corner hating the world.

.................or maybe that's just me

No, it means that you **** and you got a ticket. Learn how to bump and look for cops at the same time, ****.

your implying that I or this guy is disrespectful. Your a fuckin dumbass that makes assumptions.
I don't blast my music in residential or in heavy traffic so kiss my ass.
There is no other reason you two have received warnings and/or fines. So yes, you are disrespectful, dumbass.

Very true. In this case I was downtown madison which is a collage town. There were several loud house party's going on at the same time so turning up my system up is the least of the problems going on when there's insanely drunk kids running around everywhere.
Also, My system is nothing compared to what people are bangin' on here.
You decide how to conduct yourself based on how people around you are acting and you want to call me a dumbass?

Yes, you are disrespectful and your rationalizations only prove it.

i went to court one time with my ticket and a copy of the noise ordnence. the judge called my name and asked how i plea? not guilty i says so we ended up looking at the ordnence which says i have to be over 100db at 100yards away measured with a db meter. then there is the fact that the meter has to be callibrated twice a year. the judge says well i am pretty sure that if officer dingleberry says you were to loud then you are guilty. so i says well i am pretty sure you have to go by the law and not what someone thinks is too loud. ticket droped, judge mad, joe doughnut went duh. and i am still booming. another thing if they are going to let these jerks on their loud motorcycles get away with it then i will fight it every time.
You are a dumbass and you obviously dont know the laws in your state

(B) It shall be prima facie unlawful for a person, firm, or corporation being the owner or person in possession of a motor vehicle with a device described above to cause or permit any noise emanating from a motor vehicle which is plainly audible at a distance of 50 feet from the motor vehicle. The lawful use of a motor vehicle horn shall not be a violation of this section.

You decide how to conduct yourself based on how people around you are acting and you want to call me a dumbass?
Yes, you are disrespectful and your rationalizations only prove it.

There people go again making implications as to what, how or why a person acts. If you were not a moron then you would of understood a simple sentence. I decide how loud I play my music on the situation.

1. If I'm in the middle of know where or on the highway.

2. If its in an area where people don't care about loud music.

3. If its between the hours of 10am-7pm and its at a reasonable level.

I'd have to say a dumb-ass in this situation is someone with no regard for the area they are playing their music.

IamDeMan..... your name speaks for you. Kill yourself before you pollute the rest of the population with you bad genes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.