First build at a higher budget

2011-04-14_13-23-21_324.jpg

Your going to kill those R's pretty quick with that amp unless you are not trying to use all the power(with out upgraded electrical that is my guess).

Bro you gonna have vibration sorry to tell you NOTHING can stop it!!! lol
Actually as of right now it sounds really good rattles don't seem to exist vibrations yeah theres those lol

just curious... but is that ma amp a d class, or a/b? and what are the ACTUAL specs on it (they always say "this many watts" ... but until i see certain watts at certain impendance, i dont tend to believe it) ... setup looks good so far tho
Thanks. That is a Class D based off the specs where I bought it however I'm sceptical that i could be an A/B it has 6 40amp fuses so the 3600watts RMS is pretty legit actually.

so what did you do with the dual 2s? and uhh, watch those impedances.
I'm actually trying to sell the Dual 2s on this forum. My buddy is going to put the post up because he has a much older account. I'd link it but I don't think he's set it up yet. Thanks for asking and yeah LESSON LEARNED.

Your going to kill those R's pretty quick with that amp unless you are not trying to use all the power(with out upgraded electrical that is my guess).
I Hope it doesn't //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif I have them wired Parallel to each channel at 2ohms. which per the specs that amp performs at 700watts per channel at 2ohms. The subs are rated for 600 watts but I've seen ppl run type Rs at 1000 watts IDK I think they'll hold up, specially cuz its so loud right now I cruze with the gain at about 25%

You should be fine for the most part, just be carefull with it. They are current hogs and if you can keep up with the current they can put out a good amount of power.

I'm looking into options for a high output alternator, my engine the 2.2L ecotech is very limited for high output options that will fit in the stock spot. My next purchase will be a Yellow Top.

I'm looking into options for a high output alternator, my engine the 2.2L ecotech is very limited for high output options that will fit in the stock spot. My next purchase will be a Yellow Top.
Buy a Deka or two and toss them in the back. Cheap and well worth the money.

Thanks. That is a Class D based off the specs where I bought it however I'm sceptical that i could be an A/B it has 6 40amp fuses so the 3600watts RMS is pretty legit actually.
Someone correct me please on this. But from what I heard the amps output rms will be no more than what the onboard fuse multiplied by 10.

So in this case at 6*40amp fuses is 240. 240*10=2400w rms. Please someone tell me I'm right/wrong. It sounds crazy but that's what I got told when I asked a local shop to clamp my kx2500

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.