first box help! 2 sa-15's in a ported box

binks.333.binks
10+ year member

I'm new to the forums, so hi everyone.

I currently have 2 12inch kicker cvrs in a prefab box from them. But i want better and louder subs. After reading the forums i decided with 2 sa-15's but if you recommend something else im open to other ideas.

This is the first box i designed how does it sound? 35x21x19 for about 6.6cu ft of air ..then a slotted port 2x15x8 for about a 32hz tune

also i have no idea how to build the box so if you have any technics im open to here them! thanks in advance

Let me check your math real quick... Last time I didn't double check some one they were wrong haha....not saying your are...just don't want to give you wrong advice.

I would suggest buying a design from some one or having an enclosure built to your application. Both options do cost money, but it will get you 100% the results you want.

Designs are cheaper, and if you have the tools and time this is a good option

Having one built costs more, and shipping on larger enclosures is high. However, you just toss it in and go.

SAs are light years beyond CVRs. CVRs are still my favorite budget sub though.
Yep, CVR and SA are different all around subs in every way. Just do not put SA subs in a prefab enclosure. Just a waste of funds for the most part.

Extremely. Do you have a budget? Also are you limited space? And what amp do you currently have

Didnt know someone already posted power used so excuse that from my post

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.