Finished install w/ photo

clarity413
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
HPIM0172.jpg

I finally finished the install... needs carpet/vinyl... I plan on fixing up the blockiness

Eh, it's not a big deal I talk to him on IRC all the time and I know he's full of it :) Now the lame thing was when my mom was telling me it looks like ****... what's up with that? Anyways, I don't care. It sounds good and I'm going to carpet/vinyl it when it gets warmer...

yah, it's not purdy yet... it will be in the spring when I have more time to work on it :) I'm going to do a lot of small changes on the box and actually mount the wires to box better. Right now it's kind of a throw in because it's starting to rain like hell :) and I've been working on it too long

I'm not really sure what to do with the dist block and **** on the front of the box... I might make a little vinyl rack for them or something like that.. I was planning on mounting them on the floor but it was too risky with all the wires under the carpet

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

clarity413

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
clarity413
Bakersfield, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date