Finally installed my setup. Clicking sound from speakers? More bass? Suggestions?

Mine does the same thing, so I'm strongly thinking that's what my issue is lol
ya just make sure they dont come in direct contact so pull the HU and take alook at the back, unplug the rcas and if you still have the problem then its the headunit(maybe bad ground) if you sepereate the rcas and the problem is still there but isnt the HU then rcas may be bad even the rca connection on the amp can be.

ya just make sure they dont come in direct contact so pull the HU and take alook at the back, unplug the rcas and if you still have the problem then its the headunit(maybe bad ground) if you sepereate the rcas and the problem is still there but isnt the HU then rcas may be bad even the rca connection on the amp can be.
I've tried unplugging the RCAs and it goes away but it doesn't hurt to try though.

Also tried different grounds. Either needs the RCAs grounded or deck replaced

I've tried unplugging the RCAs and it goes away but it doesn't hurt to try though.
Also tried different grounds. Either needs the RCAs grounded or deck replaced
wait so it goes away with no rcas plugged to headunit? then plug them in and hold them apart, it should play fine then let the RCA connectors touch, it should start popping, this should be the problem.

wait so it goes away with no rcas plugged to headunit? then plug them in and hold them apart, it should play fine then let the RCA connectors touch, it should start popping, this should be the problem.
I take the RCAs out and it goes away, as obviously the door speakers aren't receiving a signal anymore. I haven't tried holding them apart though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.