finalizing install

Participant count
  • Participant list

Lschevelle
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
LA.
I installed 90% of my system with the two batts in the back and i have a few questions.

1. my subs are dual 1 ohm can i wire each to .5 ohm from each terminal on the enclosure to have a end result of 1 ohm at the amp?

2. when grounding the two batts in the back and i ground them to and metal part or the car. (i have to ground them to each side of the trunk)

3. can i ground both batts on the same plane?

4. i put the two main fuses in just to see of the amp will turn on...no luck. does everything has to be grounded and connected before the amp turn on?

5. i attached the remote wire to the blue wire with the white line that's coming from the harness..is that good enough?

6. my hu have one sub out put but my amp have two do i run the"Y" to both "out put" connectors to one of the terminals on the rca's and the two "input" to the other terminal?

1. Wire each to 2 ohms, then to 1

2. Run ground wire from the front

3. Look at #2

4. Yes, there isn't a complete circuit unless the power wire and ground are connected. You also have to hook up the remote wire.

5. If that doesn't work, try to turn on for the h/u. My wire that says remote on my h/u is actually an antenna for the remote that controls my h/u

6. If your amps have an output on the amp, run 1 set of RCA's to input on one amp and run 1 set of RCA's from that output to the other amps input.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Lschevelle

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Lschevelle
LA.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date