Filling in old holes

Create/make a "plug". Since it's thin sheetmetal, it might be tricky but can be done. And then lightly weld it.
Ill see what my boys in the machine shop can do. plus my buddy just gave me his old stick welder. shouldnt be too hard to make a plug, weld it, then grind down.

good ****, thanks man!!!

Ill see what my boys in the machine shop can do. plus my buddy just gave me his old stick welder. shouldnt be too hard to make a plug, weld it, then grind down.
good ****, thanks man!!!

I can hear the audience clapping at me....you bet.

I can hear the audience clapping at me....you bet.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif :clap: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif :clap:

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif :clap: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif :clap:

Create/make a "plug". Since it's thin sheetmetal, it might be tricky but can be done. And then lightly weld it.
But you have to do it ALL yourself! No using anyone else's technologies! That's right, find some iron ore and make your own sheet metal patch, then weld it with a charcoal fire aerated with a bellows made from a pig's bladder you killed to feed your family and weld the patch in heating and hammering it together with a rock!

Otherwise you are just paying someone else to do work YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO yourSELF! ;-)

John Kuthe...

But you have to do it ALL yourself! No using anyone else's technologies! That's right, find some iron ore and make your own sheet metal patch, then weld it with a charcoal fire aerated with a bellows made from a pig's bladder you killed to feed your family and weld the patch in heating and hammering it together with a rock!
Otherwise you are just paying someone else to do work YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO yourSELF! ;-)

John Kuthe...
Way to John Wilkes Kuthe another thread! Why do you think you need to comment all the time?

Way to John Wilkes Kuthe another thread! Why do you think you need to comment all the time?
Because I can! Primarily. I was just pokin' at TahoeBoomin for his "gottas do everything yourself" Libertarian attitude, like he builds his own auto audio equipment! ROFL!!!

John Kuthe...

Because I can! Primarily. I was just pokin' at TahoeBoomin for his "gottas do everything yourself" Libertarian attitude, like he builds his own auto audio equipment! ROFL!!!
John Kuthe...
But why screw up someone else's thread for your own playground tantrum? This guy made a post asking a question and you have to add your own BS!

OP I'd use JB Weld (like suggested before hand) if the holes are small enough. Than you wouldn't have to worry about the heat of a welder and what's on the other side of the floor panel or any carpet getting burnt/melted.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.