Fi SSD 12 '88 Celica build log

Participant count
  • Participant list

surreal
10+ year member

On my katy perry sht
OK
Doing this for one of my girlfriend's friends.. Got him an SSD ordered, a Crunch 2k amp, a wiring kit, etc.

Box is 2.2cubes tuned about 32. 45s in each corner and hand-rounded (FML) portz.

img6335f.jpg

img6353y.jpg

img6344j.jpg

A bit of LULZ. My gf pointed this out to me.. just goes to show in IN DA ZONE when Im working.

img6340zm.jpg

img6339z.jpg

img6338ui.jpg

Gf and her friend chillin while I work/take pics.

img6346i.jpg

Test fit, perfectttt. All we have to do is move that POS dual..

Nope, nope, and he got it cheap.. Just like everyone else here, we started somewhere and were all ignorant at one time.

But ask and you shall receive the patch to ritiousness (b-b-b-bass) so Im helping.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.