Few pics of my Volvo...

NeedDirections
10+ year member

alligator toilet seats
Definitely a work in progress, but here is where I am at now. I've had 5-6 different setups in the last year done by myself and friends and the car definitely shows the wear. Also I needed to upgrade my alternator wires.

Anyways I felt like getting something a little cleaner done so I drove up to Thomasville to Audio Extremes and met up with Neill Barber, who did some really clean work.

DSC05366.jpg

DSC05370.jpg

And here is the car...waiting on a new grill and some 18" Volvo s60R rims.

DSC05364.jpg

Anyways Neill's blazer is loud as balls and he does some quality work with great customer service. Couldn't have asked for more.

At this point the kicker is for sale, it is powering the subs at 4 ohms. To be honest it gets pretty loud with only 400 watts or so. Looking for a sundown 1500 or IA 20.1 to replace it.

Nice car, dude. Mad clean.

What kind of battery is that?

Haha, looks like you're gunna have to post up all of your equipment. :p

Also, I wanted to ask, how do your RSD's stand up to your subs? I just installed a pair of 60cs's in my friend's car, but I haven't really heard them. Should be finishing up that build soon enough.

Well my equip is in my sig, lol.

The Rsd's are fine. They get plenty loud to match up to these subs at the moment. In the future I will go active with Boston Pro 60s..

That battery is a behemoth....Where'd ya get it?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Looks good man.

you do know those aren't boob cones, right?
clean install, i might have to de-badge my SEs...

blank inverted dust caps ftw!
Same difference......you say tomato I say tomAto

I still like to call em Boobs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/boink.gif.91933e72f927f2cefc79aff02573090c.gif

Im guessing he got them blank and had the motors re-coned.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.