SOLD feeler: american bass 500.1 and a 9512f motor

yunvme666
10+ year member

Fah-Q!!!
boston ,ny
im thinkin of downgrading more due to other interests arrising. now its time for the 500.1 to step down. i got it durring the summer, used it maybe 3 months tops. peas247 and others can vouch for the beast. i figured id see if anyone over here wants it b4 it gets sent over seas.... i really wasnt goin to do this, but ive been playing with stereos for 10 yrs or more, and its time to move on to my other interests. this isnt really a need for money, ill just throw it back in the closet if no one wants it. so at that. im asking 750 b/o shipped no trades, cash only.....

the f motors i got in a trade on here for my 9518g , ill only be using one.... but im honestly tryin to dump off the amp b4 the sub im not using... 200b/o one sold/shipped to loudman, and other is held till friday for loudman.....

heres some amp pics from when i picked it up...

http://forum.soundpressure.com/showthread.php?t=6557

if anybodys actually interested i can pull it out and get new pics with my name, if need be... along with pics of the f motors

yep f's are sold..... and kickerguy sent me out a money order today, so the amps pretty much sold too.... but i also forgot, i have 3x 6" aero ports, uncut 18" long.... 30 each b/o

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.