Feel like doing install today

darkhunter139
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
PA
I was going to order some 4 gauge power wire online but I feel like doing my install this afternoon because it is pretty nice out and I have nothing else to do.

Is there anywhere that sells 4 gauge power wire for a decent price?

weldingsupply store?
Dont know of any around here but ill check the yellow pages,

Anywhere else you guys can think of?

I think I might have to just order online and wait to do the install //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

can always get alot of those yellow power cables from HD... you know the ones they used for rigging your house with electricity..

i imagine u can run about 4 runs of that stuff....

im joking of course...

You could buy the whole install kit from wal-mart. Might end up costing you a little more, but youll get to do it this afternoon
The wire probably ***** though

Ill install the rca's today then do the power wire some other time

I am just replacing my current 8 gauge wire with 4 gauge so I guess I am in no real rush

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.