FedEX came. New amps and subs! Diamond & JL pics.

What do you reccomend? Ported or vented? I'd be tuning it to 35 hz or something, to get good range, sq and loudness. I have no idea how to tune a box, though. Either way I'll make a basic box, then make a removable cover out of fiberglass and some old t-shirts and stuff. The removable covers will be so I have easy access to my stuff when I need to work on it, and will probably just stay in place with velcro or something. Plus that makes doing the actual enclosure much easier.
With a setup like that I'd go sealed, imo.

D A M N ! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif:eek://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif U walked away with those things bro! GL on the install and keep us updated!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

How I would approach it is install your new amplifier and start using it. Install a voltage gauge and if you see your voltage lowering then add...
Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
You don't need two amps. The speakers come with crossovers to help protect the tweeters.
Perhaps you changed something without mentioning it here? Maybe a loose turn on line? I dunno man...but we'll take it. Hopefully it keeps working. 👍

About this thread

traxtar944

10+ year member
Pro Biscuit Eater. WHAT?!
traxtar944
West Lafayette
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date