Down4Sound LTO 6.0's not turning on Amps

Participant count
  • Participant list

shaunthedon

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hawaii
I had a question. I took out my old reserve battery (Limitless 60ah) and installed 3 of the LTO 6.0's. Now my amps won't turn on. I checked with my multimeter, there's power coming from power wires to the amps (3 crescendo amps). My remote turn on wire has power when turning on the vehicle/radio. The only thing I can think of is grounds?
I didn't change any of my grounds from my last setup with the Limitless battery though.
I did add two more runs of power wire from front battery to back, for a total of 3 runs now. Is it because I need more grounds? And if so can I just add couple more grounds from the LTO's to the back of my car (chassis area)? I checked my grounds that I have connected now to the chassis with a multimeter, and they're good grounds.

At this point, if hooking a live 12v line to the amp turn on while it's got good power and ground doesn't turn them on, it's looking like the amps have a problem.
So weird. I never started my car yesterday, but when I turned my car on today, my amps turned on. I have no clue what happened lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...