fathers day build...

Participant count
  • Participant list

RangerDangerV2
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
st cloud MN
so my dad has expressed to me many times that he would love to have a system... so for fathers day I am hooking him up. hes more of an sq/sql guy and this build has a pretty tight budget...

equipment-

sundown sa8 v1

aq 750

tsunami 4ga. power wire..

fourth order enclosure

pioneer deh3300ub

front stage still has to be decided and will be purchased later... prolly gonna go with the AQ comp set when it comes out...

all of this is going in a tahoe, and he and I are doing the entire build together as a father son experience so should be cool, amp, wire, and deck will be here tomorrow, I had the sa8 lying around so well see how it performs in a fourth order.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.