Fast 4 door cars.... help me out

Pontiac-G8-GXP3.jpg

newer is better, the SS trailerblazer is a good one. not a big fan of the cts-v..tomany mexicans around here have the cts

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

g8's are rare around here unless its the v6 model

i really want a manuel tranny but not againest an auto
If you want a manual, I think you'll be disappointed eventually if you get an auto. You'll have this car for years... spend thousands on something you really want.

Just my 2 cents. this has been my experience. i wouldn't have it any other way now.

Yea thats how i feal right now about my car that i have. if it was a manuel.. i'd enjoy it ALOT more.
i really want a manuel tranny but not againest an auto
newer is better, the SS trailerblazer is a good one. not a big fan of the cts-v..tomany mexicans around here have the cts
the STI's arent known for the relibleness... car and driver had problem with there long term test car. think they had to do a new block/ and new trany.and only had it for 23k miles. i test drove a 07 wrx, man it didnt feal as fast as the numbers said it was. but the ride was alot better than the evo
thanks for the input. Ya it didnt feal fast at all.
Ya, there gernades if people try to low rpm full throttle them. like every turbo, i guess
Wow dude's spelling is amazing. When the word has a red underline it's spelled wrong.

Wow dude's spelling is amazing. When the word has a red underline it's spelled wrong.
story that is cool brother.

tomany mexicans sounds funny though if you pronounce it "tomminy" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.