question for some one that might know what i have for a wrangler

Participant count
  • Participant list

brodeisel
10+ year member

The Cool Newb
iowa
I use to have a 97 wrangler. Long story short i rolled it before i could parts in it. I got this front track bar and i do not have a clue what the brand is. It has never been used shoot i just pulled it out of the shipping box. I cant find a reciept or anything. I think it might be a chrysler orignal part any one have an idea on how much i should sell it for. Its not adjustable.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I've seen wood restore kits that are similar to bedliner. Those come in different colors and iirc, you can tint them.
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...
Nothing to add to this, Just wanted to say good luck and that I miss MiniDisc. OH!! Is that a Japanese Radio Tuner or does it get stations in the US?
That would be fantastic! Id love to see the skills involved here. It always intrigues me to see some customizing from small and detailed to large...

About this thread

brodeisel

10+ year member
The Cool Newb
brodeisel
iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date