Fast 4 door cars.... help me out

story that is cool brother.
tomany mexicans sounds funny though if you pronounce it "tomminy" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
I can't stand when adults spell words so horribly wrong, and have no concept of grammar. It shows serious stupidity, and forces people to immediately lose all respect for them. It shows they have no self respect.

I can't stand when adults spell words so horribly wrong, and have no concept of grammar. It shows serious stupidity, and forces people to immediately lose all respect for them. It shows they have no self respect.
LOL now this is funny..considering half the time its from my phone and the other half i dont really give a **** about. BUT let me guess.. Your one of the people that thinks there **** doesnt smell? OOHHH thats right...

Why did you even post? need to get your count up?

Idk if anyone has mentioned it or not, to lazy to read it all, why not look into integra gsr 4 doors. Fairly quick stock and can be built up for the cheap
I love hondas and tegs to death, but they're nearly all FWD... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I had so much fun with my EF civic regardless though. It certainly wasnt quick but handled like a go-kart.

Around here..any honda/acura w/o the chip in the key... has a "steal me" sign all over it. You cant even go to the movies with one of those..I think we were in the top 5 for highest stolen vehicles, and 90 percent of them being hondas.

just read some respnses, and just an fyi the stock wrx form models 2002-2006 i believe had more psi than any others(not counting sti) their stock is 13.5psi most others are11-12.5ish in real world. just letting you know, not trying to start arguments or anything. All stis stock boost is 14.5(maybe not the 2010+im not sure on them)

just read some respnses, and just an fyi the stock wrx form models 2002-2006 i believe had more psi than any others(not counting sti) their stock is 13.5psi most others are11-12.5ish in real world. just letting you know, not trying to start arguments or anything. All stis stock boost is 14.5(maybe not the 2010+im not sure on them)
I believe my stock tune was max boost at 13ish psi in 4th gear at around 4k rpm, but I don't have my tuning laptop with me atm so I cannot check. Another good thing about Subaru + Mitsubishi is that they support open-source tuning, so allz you need is a tactrix cable and a laptop and you can flash and reflash ROMS, datalog everything, edit ROMS, etc. Or you could pay more and get an accessport, but that's money you could spend on other stuffs.

2002 audi s4. mom has one with just a giac chip and upgraded divertor valves. very fast , smooth, awd, 6-speed, and comfortable car. Way nicer than the the honda/acuras recomended. For 20k you could get the 03+ s4 , they replaced the twin turbo 6 with a v8. Faster stock, but not as easy to modify. Probably more than enough stock. no personal experience but you dont have to worry with turbo failure with the v8.

i agree with the727kid

charger r/t you dont even need an srt

they run 13's stock, four dour, lots of leg room, navigation, heated seats, sun roof, trunk can fit like 10 people and the list goes on and on!

parts are pricey for them and a ***** to install but just with a diablo predator they pull really nice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.