Fade not working correctly

Participant count
  • Participant list

McOpCo

I don't know why but when I fade my head unti a pioneer 8100 NEX to the rear speakers all sound goes away. When I fade it back to the center or all the way front sound is fine in all speakers. So it's is like the head unit thinks the RCA's plugged into the rear channel are actually a additional 2 channels of front speakers. Left to right balance works fine all four speakers work fine. I am running a pioneer 8100 nex and a JL audio HD 900/5. I ran all new speaker wiring to the speakers so this is confusing me. I am assuming it is some setting I am missing in the head unit as that is the only thing I can think would explain this.

Thanks for any help.

make sure you aren't running it in network or any other mode that isn't standard.

this is going to sound dumb... but read the manual lol

I'm an idiot. I hadn't even looked at the AMP control panel. Took off the security plate and guess what???? Amp was in 2ch. Mode. Switched it to 4 and was in business.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.