Factory GM GPS flatscreen Headunit

Participant count
  • Participant list

billabongcr
5,000+ posts

Yep
Florida
If anyone has one of the flat factory headunits that I think are used for GPS for sale I'd like to buy it. I have the stock one with cassette player in it and I'd like the other, and to still be able to use the controls on my steering wheel. Post pics and price.

so, that is digital onstar with the information bar at the bottom of the gauge cluster? don't remember if the earlier databuss went to 02, or 03

lol, yah, i was going to put it in my tahoe, but can't. my buddy gets back from work mon, so i'll let him know you are interested...... one more thing- do you have the built-in canter console sub, and modules running under the console?

i just got my truck about a month ago and have done no snooping around. just dropped all liquids, plugs and usual crap you do when you buy something. its got a little baby bump to it so i there must be an 8 or 10 somewhere and it sounds like its comming from mid dash. stock bose system. ive done no modding yet, not even window tint. soon as a find a unit that will work im guna start thinking about throwing in the system out of my old truck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.