Factory bose speaker problems

Participant count
  • Participant list

AcuraBaby1989

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi all. I'm a newbie here. I need help. I have a 2006 Acura RL with a factory 10 speaker Bose stereo system in it. When I bought the car 3 months ago, speakers sounded fine...GREAT actually. But all of the sudden, out of nowhere, I turn my radio on and ALL of the speakers in my car sound very distorted, almost like the are busted. But all of them? At one time? No one had been in my car to crank the radio up to loud or anything like that. I went and bought 4 new speakers bc I thought mine were blown. I take the passenger door panel off to get to the speaker, and it doesn't look blown at all! The cone still has a lot of bounce when you lightly thump it. So I didn't install the speakers. I kept researching my problem and read somewhere that a problem with my amp could be to blame. I checked the amp fuse in the passenger side kick panel and the fuse isn't blown. The next thing I was gonna look at was the fuse inside the amp. Am I on the right track with my thinking here or should I just consider all my speakers blown. I am not very smart when it comes to car audio and just need a little advice please?!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...