Facing my mids/highs

Participant count
  • Participant list

oxsign
5,000+ posts

No Affiliation
Orlando, FL
I'm going to attempt my first door pods. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif There not going to be down low and the bottom of the door like most. Mine will be up a little higher. My question is, whats the best way to face them??? Should they (6.5" mid & 1" tweet RE's RE comp set) both (pass & driver) be angle up towards me? Or the one on the pass. side angled towards me, and driver towards the pass.? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif Or what other suggestions would you recommend?

I heard you should angle the driver sides towards the passengers ears and passenger side angle them at the drivers ears.

I heard you should angle the driver sides towards the passengers ears and passenger side angle them at the drivers ears.
After doing some reading, thats the imprestion I got too. I figured I'd ask just to make sure.

Speaker placement is more important than angle.. installing the speakers in the kick panels, if you can, will give you better overall sound than any fancy angle you could get in the doors.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.