faceplate (stolen... oh the irony)

Participant count
  • Participant list

ReversdPolarity
10+ year member

i religiously removed my faceplate everytime i exited my vehicle after my third run in with having my $hit jacked... in fact i had been doin so for over a year...

well... las week at work (i am a cabinet installer) on a jobsite i had my face(as usual) in my tool bucker pouch..

well the bucket along with my cordless drill and my compound my compound miter saw was stolen while i was in another area of the jobsite. grr... as i battle for tool replenishment i am also dsgruntled with a silent aand arduos ride when i drive.

anyone know if there is a way to get a replacement face or if i will need to get another deck?... the deck was a sony xplod cdx-ca650x

If you bougtht in a shop go bck and get it out of thier board....

OR go back and have them order you one... I am pretty sure it will cost you about 80% of what that radio cost new if not more.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.