Not open for further replies.

select127
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Florida
Item(s) for Sale:

Brand new Scosche EFX Flux 4ga wire

Item(s) Description/Condition:

75ft available. Great wire and flexible. Best 1/0 and 4ga I've used. A few comparison pics below.

FLUX power and speaker wire strictly follow the American wire Gauge (AWG) standard ensuring that your amps and speakers are getting the power that they need to perform at their best. The ultra high strand count and frosted PVC jacket on the power wire increases the flexibility making for hassle free installations. Each individual strand of the Oxygen Free Copper wire is plated with a tin to prevent oxidation and provide unmatched reliability

Price:

$1.25/ft

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays flate rate USPS shipping.

Item Pictures:

kbd1l0.jpg

2vaibkw.jpg

STINGER HPM-----SCOSCHE

m8mfma.jpg

Stinger hpm---Scosche---Xcorpion---Audiopipe---Kicker

oaynaa.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

PM me price for the rest shipped to 98311, how fast can you get it shipped out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...