SOLD f/s Avic 700bt, Stetsom 4k2d, 11-inch aero, Autotek MM 75.4

hazardous0388
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
alright...first off is my Stetsom 4k2d. Only been used since around early June but was purchased in May I believe from Jeff Brown brand new. I have never had any issues with this amplifier at all. Ran it daily at 2 ohm with two stinger sp1700s in the trunk. will get pictures tomorrow. price is $690+shipping and pp fees.

stetsom4k2d.jpg

For sale is my Avic 700bt. its a great unit, still has the navigation 2.0 disc, gps antenna and the bluetooth microphone that have never been used still new in package!!! i only used the unit for cd's and USB. This unit still has around 7 months of warrentee left THROUGH pioneer, it was bought through Circuit City and I still have the original reciept.

The unit does have the rca whine but when grounded it goes away, if you don't want to mess with it you can always send it in for repair, will be there for only a day to fix it.

Avic4.jpg

Avic3.jpg

Avic2.jpg

Avic1.jpg

Next up is my Autotek MM 75.4 amplifier. I bought this back at the Maxxsonics show. It is a refurb but is fully functional. I only took it out to make sure it worked and have not used it since. Price is $125 shipped!!!

autotek.jpg

autotek2.jpg

Last for sale is my 11 inch aero port. I bought this from Jeff Brown a month and a half ago. Flares are made from stainless steel painted black and the tube is a concrete tube that you can buy at Lowes or Menards. Will be around 17 inches flare to flare. Price is $80 shipped + pp fees!!!

bigport.jpg

11inchaero3.jpg

11inchaero.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.