F#@k r-blox sound deadener

Participant count
  • Participant list

MyTrunkSlamz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I literally just put over 30sq feet on my tahoe roof for 3 days later to be on my floor bundled up and now in the garbage can...what a ****ing waste of money, even on my doors its coming loose. This **** is garbage ill never buy from them ever again

LOL. I bought some home depot stuff 4 years ago that's still holding up like a champ.

Seriously, sorry to hear that. The labor wasted is probably worse than the cost of the **** product.

Hello/

IIRC...Don't they have a *Warranty* on their product,if it fails to adhere or it's not what it's suppose to do? Something like that

I believe.Did you clean the metal surfaces real well before you applied this dampner? Just asking and not accusing/;).

Some cleaners do leave a residue,and when you apply the material...it will loosen and fall off.

I'd send an E/Mail or Call them,and let them know you problem,seriously.Good Luck w/this.

Best Regards/

Raymond

what home depot stuff?! I looked there for some water proofing sheets that I saw a guy using when i was a plumber that was just like sound deadener but I couldn't find anything there

what home depot stuff?! I looked there for some water proofing sheets that I saw a guy using when i was a plumber that was just like sound deadener but I couldn't find anything there
sorry, that was meant for "hispls"..I was able to talk the water proofing guy out of a couple sheets to put on my undercarriage and that stuff is still on there after all the mud and water puddles i've gone through

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.