Explanation please

I ask myself that all the time. No matter what anyone says, thats a nice looking box. My wife never listens to me so I end up doing everything twice; once her way then the correct way.
Same here, but there are many times she comes through though. She does all my logo work for enclosures and keeps me straight on builds and time lines. Then she pulls crap like that..haha I'm just at awe..I don't even know what to say at that point.

Thanks though, I'm glad the owner is very pleased with it.

Honestly, I'm the same way. She keeps me organized in life, for the most part. She constantly keeps me busy paint this paint that, repaint this, redo the bathroom this weekend, blah, blah, blah. I wish she enjoyed car audio though, or video games, camping, anal, offroading, music, anything.

Re: Explanation please

Honestly, I'm the same way. She keeps me organized in life, for the most part. She constantly keeps me busy paint this paint that, repaint this, redo the bathroom this weekend, blah, blah, blah. I wish she enjoyed car audio though, or video games, camping, anal, offroading, music, anything.

haha

have you decided which speakers you are going to order? There are a lot of comps that are reasonably priced and a lot of coaxials for rear fill. Just search for budget comps.
Phoenix Gold RSD65CS are a forum favorite. I have used them with 75w and they are nice, good midbass and reasonably priced at $99 shipped.

Another

Crescendo Audio ccx65 seems to be another favorite. Good luck finding a set though they are sold out on the website. I tried to order a set to try out with no luck, but I have no experience with them. They do have good reviews and you might be able to find a set in the classifieds.

dude you completely lost me. what are those two? amps or subs? i told you i already have the speakers. front are kicker ks 400 and rear is kicker ks 600

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.