expert advice please!!!!! speakers for 2016 tacoma double cab

Participant count
  • Participant list
im referring to modifying your EQ and gain to match the new headunit output.. not familiar with the ms-8 but i assume you'll need to modify gain if the input signal is increased thus increasing the dsp pre out signal.
Not with the ms-8. Once it sees a clean input it does everything. Wipes out everything. It has its own pre amp

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

1. so if you were buying speakers 6.5 components and 6x9 coaxial for 300 per set which would you buy?2. is there a amp made that has the adjustability as a bit 10 that i could buy in the 3-400 range
Answer number 2. Not even close

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.