Excursion System Rebuild

Now this is a competition SQ build of the highest quality. Do you compete in IASCA?
We just started having shows out here. I have been doing pretty well with the wife's truck in SQC

I'm looking to try a little SQI also.

did you change the interior from tan to gray?
1st page its tan, then i go to page 2 and its gray. i didnt see if u posted that you changed it.
Nope, still tan. must be the way the pics are. I want to switch it all out to black, but it's more $$$ then I want to let go with right now.

all I can say is WOW... very laid out setup cant wait to see more pics
Thanks! More pics this weekend when I get some time to dig into it. ***** to have to drive it during the week.

Interesting. It's nice to see the Blue Seas distro at use.
I really like the unit. I was originally looking for an old v-dub fuse box, but this works out so much better.

Nope, still tan. must be the way the pics are. I want to switch it all out to black, but it's more $$$ then I want to let go with right now.

i like the tan. if u switch to black youd have to dye or glass or cover everything and it never seems to hold up as good as the factory original panels (dying them at least)

and i know they didnt make these with a black interior

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.