Excursion System Rebuild

i like the tan. if u switch to black youd have to dye or glass or cover everything and it never seems to hold up as good as the factory original panels (dying them at least)
and i know they didnt make these with a black interior
When I do get around to it. the plastic that I am not covering with material will be from a donor truck. The Harley 250's and some of the FX4 trucks came with black interiors.

Not much of the truck would need replacement parts, but I hear ya on the dye and paint. It's never long term if you do paint.

**** i forgot about the harleys. everything would fit except the back side panels n **** obviously, and the rear doors too. nice build tho so far, i love excursions, i drive my dads all the time lol

**** i forgot about the harleys. everything would fit except the back side panels n **** obviously, and the rear doors too. nice build tho so far, i love excursions, i drive my dads all the time lol
Yeah, most of the parts will fit. but then most will get covered. bout the only thing I need parts for ix the seat belts, steering and parts of the dash.

Absolutely fantastic work my man. Every now and again there is a build log that really makes me smile and say WOW! I will be following this one to the end. Keep up the great work.

Absolutely fantastic work my man. Every now and again there is a build log that really makes me smile and say WOW! I will be following this one to the end. Keep up the great work.

Thanks bro!

I have been working on some stuff for this weekend. If it works out like I have in my mind, it should make for some cool pics //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Got a few things done this week. I wasn't looking to do the battery swap up front, but once again Optima has let me down. I swear they are the worst batteries I have ever spent money on. When they die, they are dead.

The other great thing this week was that the memory camera took a dump so all the pics I had for y'all were for not. Oh well, here's a few of the after part. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I still have to fab up some tiedowns for the new batteries. I had to drop a good inch to get clearance. I think it's about as big as I can go up front //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

027-1.jpg

012-3.jpg

028-1.jpg

029-2.jpg

031-2.jpg

Oh yeah, I have some door panels in progress.

284.jpg

283.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.