Excursion System Rebuild

Well after much dickin around on other projects, I decided to put some time in on the truck again.

So I spent some time sanding these down and really working them over for some paint. As well know wrapping is way easier to cover the crap you didn't want to take the time to smooth out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

002-9.jpg

I also decided to add some Second Skin LLP where the factory foam was on the back of the doors. It makes for a tight fit, but takes all the rattle out.

001-9.jpg

106.jpg

104.jpg

Figures I would have a pic of it all done up and it already be dirty.

103.jpg

I left off the arm support covers as these will get rewrapped.

003-10.jpg

Now the black grille cloth is all I have right now. Once I find a tan to match, I will re cover them.

Now the last little trick to do to help seal the doors is to fill the gap in the weather stripping with backer rod window sealant. It's a tricky process and I find it easier to do with fish rods to help pull the material through. The other thing to do is use a silicone spray to help it through.

004-11.jpg

These doors shut like a brand new truck again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

hrmm.. I like the no brand/label/model number looks of those amps.

003-1.jpg

logos and model numbers on nice looking stuff kills me.

Got any mono amps plain like that? :p .. nice build btw. I miss the pb setup.

Thanks!

Those 2 are some of the smaller dealer based amps in the works. We had a request to do some smaller amps and are testing product out to meet those needs. These 2 happen to be our 200.2 (top) and 500.1 (bottom) Both do a little over spec and will fill some of our dealers needs nicely.

All our amps have our name CNC cut into the amps before they are anodized. Like this:

033-2.jpg

These smaller amps will get the same treatments when they are ready for production. We are also bringing back bridge caps with the logo carved in them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I miss the old PBX setup too. Been getting the itch to get some serious beats going again.

Thanks!
Those 2 are some of the smaller dealer based amps in the works. We had a request to do some smaller amps and are testing product out to meet those needs. These 2 happen to be our 200.2 (top) and 500.1 (bottom) Both do a little over spec and will fill some of our dealers needs nicely.

All our amps have our name CNC cut into the amps before they are anodized. Like this:

These smaller amps will get the same treatments when they are ready for production. We are also bringing back bridge caps with the logo carved in them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I miss the old PBX setup too. Been getting the itch to get some serious beats going again.
well should you decide to sell any of the pre production ones... pm me lol. I like to be secretive on my power. woot! I miss the heck out of my non labeled sundown 50.4, only one I had besides a few proto amps i've picked up on the board.

well should you decide to sell any of the pre production ones... pm me lol. I like to be secretive on my power. woot! I miss the heck out of my non labeled sundown 50.4, only one I had besides a few proto amps i've picked up on the board.
I'm always testin and moving non labeled product. I enjoy testing out what other build houses want to send out. Keep an eye out because I do move them when I'm done with them. Thats if they survive my testing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

If you dont mind sharing, what kind of light setup did you use for this?

Im always *****ing beacuse at night, the light for my cupholder area is pretty dark. Keep change and smokes in the same area. I wouldnt mind lighting it up a bit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks guys!

The LED is a single 5v with resistor in it to make it a 12v. In the past I have purchased all the materials and made them myself, however now I found a store on ebay already made up to take 12v. Most of the time I like to make stuff as I go along but, for the price it wasn't worth my time for the money for them to make them.

All i did was tie these into a switch so I can have them on or off when I want. I have done other cars where it ties into the dash lights.

Thanks guys!
The LED is a single 5v with resistor in it to make it a 12v. In the past I have purchased all the materials and made them myself, however now I found a store on ebay already made up to take 12v. Most of the time I like to make stuff as I go along but, for the price it wasn't worth my time for the money for them to make them.

All i did was tie these into a switch so I can have them on or off when I want. I have done other cars where it ties into the dash lights.
not sure what you pay on ebay for them but for all my LED stuff I purchase them from LEDs - underbody kits, cathodes, flexible LED strips, dome lights , they got a super selection and prices are really good too. I mainly purchase the flexible strips from them to illuminate plexi.

It really is amazing at how well that luxury liner pro works. Especially in doors. I did a solid layer in each door and I literally have no noise coming through and they door panels themselves are solid as a rock. no rattles at all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.