Everything I need?

Participant count
  • Participant list

FamousMassacre
10+ year member

Team Tantric
Ok, so I'm going to be putting in a new head unit into my 2012 Ford Focus and this is what I've come up with so far:

Amazon.com: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Multimedia DVD Receiver with 7" Motorized Touchscreen Display: Car Electronics

Amazon.com: Metra 99-5827B Double/Single DIN Radio Installation Kit for 2012-Up Ford Focus: Car Electronics

Amazon.com: Metra 2011 Ford Fiesta Accessory and R.A.P. Retention Module: Car Electronics

And the only thing else I think I need is a steering wheel interface adapter.

The one sold by Metra "Metra Axxess ASWC Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface" will not work with the Pioneer and Sirius tuner. Which one should I get?

Also, is that all I need?

The Metra dash kit and the wiring harness for a redash for a touch screen.

The Pioneer for the HU and a steering wheel adapter?

ALSO, is the 50 W x 4 built-in amplifier 50watts RMS?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.