Escalade bose speakers. Will they blow?

bose speakers don't exactly handle watts well. what you could do is buy a pair of components for the front of your car and amp them. you will be quite surprised what a difference it makes to have some watts running to a nice set of component speakers. like said above if you plan on running a lot of watts then you should def think about amplifying your speakers.

i have the same bose speakers in my 2007 avalanche...they ****.. they dont compare at all to the CDT HD62s i had in my old car.

HUGE difference in quality, LOUDness, and all around sound.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The harnesses showing up for your vehicle show one or two adapter plugs. If your car has a separate CD player, then I assume that is what the 3rd...
Yeah, I really enjoy this site's members. There is so much combined knowledge and camaraderie that it is difficult to stay away. Yes, alot of us...
My vehicle also has Bose as the premium option. The same thing was said about climate control for the RX 8. A previous owner replaced the HU...
run your subwoofer amp on RCAs from your head unit. Tap the loc in the rear speakers or the wiring harness in the back of your head unit to the...

About this thread

pineapple1

10+ year member
pineapple1
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from