eq install

Participant count
  • Participant list
12 inch subs rear 6x9 front 6.5 and dome tweets and a amp for subs

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

I want to be able to control subs and highs

12 inch subs rear 6x9 front 6.5 and dome tweets and a amp for subs 

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

I want to be able to control subs and highs
use the rear ch outputs on your Kenwood deck then ...goto the rca input on EQ not aux input ..make sure your deck high pass is set flat or your sub output from eq won’t work ..run the three rcas to your amps ..use the hp on the amps for your crossover on the front speakers and rear 6x9s ..then make sure your Sub amp crossover is set flat ..the EQ will control your sub ..level ..crossover points ect..also something I do if all rcas are the same use black tape and mark them ..one set plain for front one set one tape stripe for rear and the third set two tape stripes for sup ..tie strap wraps can do the same ..I hope this helps ..I have about 100eqs in my collection from trunk mounts to dash mounts

yo Louisiana crx appreciate all the info thx for being patient wit me if your ever in PHOENIX ,AZ hit me up and thx again HONDAS FOR LIFE
I currently have a nice old school Honda Collection..2 CRXs ..a 86 Civic Sedan ..a 83 2 door Civic hatch cvcc and a Del Sol ...feel free to message me if you need any more help

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

louie5159

louie5159
phoenix,az
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Louisiana_CRX