SOLD Entire System for sale!, 880prs, Rainbow, Zapco, IDMAX....ect!!

theelfkeeper
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Georgia
alright, so i got in a wreck earlier today and now need money for a new car....fun stuff. sorry i don't have any recient pictures of the items listed, but they will be posted soon. everything is still in the car, nothing is damaged that is up for sale.

4 inch Rainbow grills - $7 shipped

5.25 inch Rainbow grills - $7 shipped

200/110 Amp Iraggi Alternator for 1990-1993 Honda Accord - $270 shipped to US lower 48

not sure if this will fit another car.

stock 92 Accord Alternator, new - $60 shipped to US lower 48

Fiberglass kick panels for 1992 Honda Accord, blue vinyl covered - $100 shipped to US lower 48 (1 inch tweeter cut out, 4 inch midrange cut out)

i will also be parting out the car. everything is in good condition except the front end (drivers quarter panel is fine, passenger front door is damaged, engine runs fine as well.) or selling entire car if anyone is intrested. also have an extra set of door panels for the car.

prices are not set in stone but do not low ball. i spent a lot of time and money getting everything how i wanted it in my car and now i have to start all over. i usually ship via USPS Priority mail with tracking or DHL for larger stuff. i accept Pay Pal, Money orders, Checks (must clear before shipping) or Cash (at your own risk). i cannot offer any kind of warranty but can ship insured uppon request.

thank you!!

Brandon Burgamy

eBay - theelfkeeper 188 100%

Paypal - theelfkeeper@charter.net

email - same as above

Bump for the morning

person intrested in new Knukoncepz battery terminals, 1 Symbilink cable and 1 transmitter and Rainbow Profi Vanaduim 3-way's.

pm me the various amounts of wires, rcas, etc... intrested in new pair of batt terminals, if it falls through ill buy them for sure, and if they sell ill take the 2 used ones.

PM about rca's, wires, distros, ground terminals, and anything relating to wiring.

Mike

Bump for the afternoon.

intrested people in 880 PRS, Rainbows (i found the 6.5 inch grills btw!), Yellowtop, wireing, battery terminals.....

stuff needs to go, i need a car!!

1 18 foot Symbilink cable and 1 transmitter are sold!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.