Enclosure Prototyping *Pics*

I'm not going to teach you tricks of the trade dude. I've posted pictures out there 6-7 years ago. Since then, a couple of people have copied it. Take an aerodynamics class and you'll know what to do.
Tuan
BS tell i see pics.......... u over exaggerate everything just like ur best friend pete to fool people to sell product... .. how the hell is it tricks of the trade.. i have already proven myself on this forum

I call them as I see them.

Aerodynamics tests or not. Truth be told I think you're wasting your time since all your testing is null once that enclosure is dropped into a vehicle.

Your boxes are nothing special.

I think it would be up to YOU to prove to US how your boxes somehow perform better than others. Especially at $50+ a pop for PLANS. I'm not into the fancy wording and complicated descriptions that you use all too often to make it seem like your boxes are somehow special from everyone elses, even though I've seen no evidence of such enhanced attributes.

You may be able to fool a lot of people by throwing around the word "aerodynamics" and other terminology, but the veteran audiophile is going to be a LOT more skeptical.

$50 for plans?....I need to start charging more.
But your boxes weren't tested in a wind tunnel and anechoic chamber to assure maximum deeebeeeez. (which don't mean **** once its installed in a vehicle anyways)

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

But your boxes weren't tested in a wind tunnel and anechoic chamber to assure maximum deeebeeeez. (which don't mean **** once its installed in a vehicle anyways)
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
I just need to start using fancy terminology for simple concepts...like PWK.

he's not even trying to sell them here...
That's what you'd like to believe wouldn't it....

Ever heard of subliminal messaging? Just because somebody isn't blantantly spelling something out to you doesn't mean they aren't trying to influence your decisions.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.