Enclosure for obsidian audio 15

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey guys i need help with designing a box for a obsidian audio 15 dual 2 ohm subwoofer. Im pretty much just looking for someone who can work a enclosure calculator and draw it for me. Il be willing to pay the person that helps also... The car its going in is a 2012 scion tc and i was looking for a ported enclosure... I really dream of having a exterior port on it so that the box can be smaller and plus i think it looks way better after you paint it.

Hey guys i need help with designing a box for a obsidian audio 15 dual 2 ohm subwoofer. Im pretty much just looking for someone who can work a enclosure calculator and draw it for me. Il be willing to pay the person that helps also... The car its going in is a 2012 scion tc and i was looking for a ported enclosure... I really dream of having a exterior port on it so that the box can be smaller and plus i think it looks way better after you paint it.
I'll hook you up. Pm me..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.