-60.125 sq inches of port

Getting to it..

DSCN3603.jpg

DSCN3605.jpg

DSCN3607.jpg

DSCN3634.jpg

DSCN3658.jpg

DSCN3656.jpg

**** looks dope, but w1's? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif you should have talked him out of it.
there is nothing wrong with an efficient low powered system. it will pound out the lows and get decently loud in that box as a daily driver. any idiot can make 1000 watts loud.

Yea, he already had the subs, just wanted a box to get a bit more out of them and get low. He's going from a small, sealed enclosure to this..I think he'll be quite happy with the gain in output.

there is nothing wrong with an efficient low powered system. it will pound out the lows and get decently loud in that box as a daily driver. any idiot can make 1000 watts loud.
this

not to mention w1 and w1v2 sound pretty nice

Thanks guys, and yea, I told the owner what I would be doing in there and he has no problem with it...he's even helping me get in contact with someone to upgrade the electrical and run the circuit break box for my circuits in my storage unit rather than at the main one outside. He's a cool dude and stops by to check stuff out every now and then.

mmmmm..... nice and low //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

and ****, i didnt know the storage units had electrical... i should look into it. is it expensive?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Pioneer~Saturn

5,000+ posts
Dr. Enclosure
Pioneer~Saturn
Dayton, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date