EMPIRE2000E2K Worst buyer on caraudio.com

so how much were you selling the h2 for anyways, 180 for total so you got around what 120 for the sub? But you say around 50 you spent on shipping and you seem to make things alittle more than they are. I am guessing the shipping was more like $35 but what are you fighting him over $10-$20?

I told him before i didnt know what the shipping costs were going to be and prior to deciding whether to do the deal to begin with he told me if the he got the subwoofer and it went fine which it did he would send me something for being a good guy and having a smooth deal. Then out of no where 3 days after he gets the sub he says that the ebay price for my sub is wayy cheaper so hes not sending me **** saying I ripped him off. Sorry Chinny its just I dont need your oblivious comments right now. Thanks Doug

its not so much the money I can deal with the 30 dollars loss here and there. Its the threat which was delivered by Dave which is his name, as well as the major attitude change and how he blatantly told me to go F*** myself when i had done nothing wrong. ITs things like that which get me all riled up!

its not so much the money I can deal with the 30 dollars loss here and there. Its the threat which was delivered by Dave which is his name, as well as the major attitude change and how he blatantly told me to go F*** myself when i had done nothing wrong. ITs things like that which get me all riled up!

come to think about it i belive someone told me to go f my self.....now who could that have been.....anyone wanna help me out here?

So when are you gonna sue him for $30??

For some reason it wont let me edit my post... sorry about the triple post guys... but did you just say it was 30????? as in NOT 50?...your such a scammer...anyone that deals with you is honestly not right in the head after the what? like 6 page dispute we had/haveing and then this....

For some reason it wont let me edit my post... sorry about the triple post guys... but did you just say it was 30????? as in NOT 50?...your such a scammer...anyone that deals with you is honestly not right in the head after the what? like 6 page dispute we had/haveing and then this....

You shouldn't have to be paid extra for being a good guy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Someone tells you to go **** yourself over the internet and you make a post saying they ripped you off?Jesus you're ****ing stupid.

Why don't you get your daddy in on this one too?

Ok , wow , VAO, PhatTonyDeMarco, AudioKing, Chinny, all you guys, thanks for sticking up for me, the actual shipping for the sub was 39.45$ parcel post thru USPS from cali to wooster ohio 44691, audio playa also said that he ran the tracking number thru the washing machine, then 2 days later he said that USPS doesnt give a tracking number, what the hell? Why do I get reamed for being a buyer? I paid him his 200$ he was asking for SHIPPED thru paypal (i have the records if any of you wanna see it) I paid the guy , i got my sub , why should i have to do anymore?

Thanks LoudCrownVic, and SSAudio , you all seem like cool guys.

Hey 1 more point, who has more bad feedback on this forum? And how the hell can i be a bad BUYER if i paid the guy ? LOL this is great

this thread and complaint shouldnt exist. the seller is at fault.
I agree the buyer didn't do anything wrong if he paid audioplaya what he asked..imo Audioplaya shouldnt be allowed to sell here anymore cause all he does is start trouble then blame someone else or get his dad in on it..still owes me either some working stuff or 150 bucks..but hey you get screwed over once in a while I can deal with haveing a few busted things.. But audioplaya shouldnt be around to screw ppl over any more...oh btw EMPIRE2000E2K audioplaya will most likely block you now so he doesnt have deal with you anymore..

ALSO would someone please delete my post up there that are doubled thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif sorry again..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

AudioPLaya368

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
AudioPLaya368
los angelos CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies