Calling you out zachzchw. Where's my $$$

bimma85
5,000+ posts

Can't be ****** ;)
midwest
Ok. I made a deal with zach. My two diamond d5600s plus $50 for his cd player, a circular saw, and some deadener. My items were shipped promptly. Zach "sent" his out 2 days late. I never received a valid tracking number. He said it didnt work because the box had a battery next to it and the battery exploded all over the box(however the cd player was still fine, and sold on ebay //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif ). It took him nearly 2 weeks just to send me back my amps. He still owes me my $50, it also cost about $40 to have the amps sent and the MO purchased. I agreed to eat half the $40 making the total $50+$20. He has had 70+ days to get me $70 foking dollars and hasnt done it. He has however sold many items on ebay, so he has come across some money.

Now I know nothing about this but one of the items was an xenon 1200, wonder if it could be the one "stolen" off his porch. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif(in no way am I saying I know this for a fact, because I dont). Now I see him on ebay. Tell me some of these auctions don't look "scammish", Little piece of wood the size of a booger, free feedback for caraudio members, phones cards, gift certificates, bootleg cds, etc.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&since=30&userid=dschwark11&include=0&rows=50&sort=3&completed=1

thats his auctions.

Until I recieve my $ zach,you're a scamming thief. A five year old could have paid me off by now.

owes me $55 for a box i sold him. sent it to him around late july or august. told me about 3 different times MO was sent but received nothing.

also can i report him to ebay for stealing my picture? that picture of the rl-p's is mine and should not be presented as his. contacting ebay about this now. and where the hell did he get a jl 1000/1? yea right //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

yah thats my amp....i know because the lighter colored part at the bottom of the PG symbol that looks like a reflection of light is a blemish i made on it from touching a live wire to the metal when i was taking it out without first disconnecting the battery.......it looks like he didnt bother to tell the bidders the amp was broken either....unless he fixed, which i doubt.....but he hasnt received neg feedback yet....but then again the auction only ended 4 days ago so we'll see what happens when they get it, IF they get it.....they'll be sad to see it goes into pretection everytime the bass hits

yah thats my amp....i know because the lighter colored part at the bottom of the PG symbol that looks like a reflection of light is a blemish i made on it from touching a live wire to the metal when i was taking it out without first disconnecting the battery.......it looks like he didnt bother to tell the bidders the amp was broken either....unless he fixed, which i doubt.....but he hasnt received neg feedback yet....but then again the auction only ended 4 days ago so we'll see what happens when they get it, IF they get it.....they'll be sad to see it goes into pretection everytime the bass hits

i remember when you sold that amp cause i was gonna buy it from ya but he beat me to it. i was talking to him on aim and he told me someone stole it off of his porch. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

i remember when you sold that amp cause i was gonna buy it from ya but he beat me to it. i was talking to him on aim and he told me someone stole it off of his porch. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
told me the same....he lied obviously, but i had my doubts when he told me.....the story just didnt add up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif whatta a lil punk

Honestly even if someone did steal it off his porch....its not your fault he wasnt up waiting for it.. he should still pay you

yah, but hes a scammer n there's not really much i can do.....i'll just be getting payment BEFORE i ship from now on......u should have seen the box i shipped it in.....it was converted to a smaller box from a larger box and was almost completely covered in duct tape.....nobody would have wanted to steal it, they wouldnt have had a clue what it was

Yeah, I sold him a sub a good 3 months ago, sent it out next day. He was supposed to send me some wiring odds and ends, and a 50' spool of 14awg.

Still haven't got it... Figures, doesn't it?

I even tried to get his back when he was giving me the ******** story about his wife leaving him because he's a f*cking druggie. *sshole.

P.S.: I really liked this part in his description of the 9831:

"EXCELLENT CONDITION, if I wasnt honest, Id say it was new."

Yeah, I sold him a sub a good 3 months ago, sent it out next day. He was supposed to send me some wiring odds and ends, and a 50' spool of 14awg.
Still haven't got it... Figures, doesn't it?

I even tried to get his back when he was giving me the ******** story about his wife leaving him because he's a f*cking druggie. *sshole.

P.S.: I really liked this part in his description of the 9831:

"EXCELLENT CONDITION, if I wasnt honest, Id say it was new."

I'd advise you to remove zach from your refrences

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

bimma85

5,000+ posts
Can't be ****** ;)
bimma85
midwest
Start date