EMPIRE2000E2K Worst buyer on caraudio.com

somehow, i feel not sorry for you, but feel sorry that you are so incredibly stupid that you think he did something wrong

Here is my problem with you. We talked a lot, you seemed like a great guy you were very nice, very prompt, and willing to deal with me aside form the feedback error. I appreciated that very much. I was totally honest with you. I did absolutely nothing wrong. I shipped you the box when I said I did and paid the $40.00 out of my own pocket. This means i sold the subwoofer for $160.00. It sells new for $400.00 Used for $230.00. Then Im all happy and stoked to see what you are getting me for compensate for the shipping and my loss, I get a message saying **** you, your a ****** three days after you get the subwoofer. Now is this good business should I not get upset and post negative feedback about you? I dont know what I should do in that situation. I was very displeased with the outcome of our transaction you were a very nice guy whom I enjoyed meeting and talking to! Im sorry that it turned out like the way it did.

Doug

in reply,You are one worthless piece, you and your friend cant do a **** thing to me ! And if you think your so tough , try me! You must be a real p u s s y cuz u have to block me. LMAO, Your lame, your friend is lame, you both **** a s s . YOURE A SORE LOSER DUDE, i didn't lose at all. Your just pissed cuz i wont send u a gift I promised you.! LOL , F U C K I N BABY

Then in reply again.

Empire2000E2K- Your a F u c k i n *** haha ***** when no one likes you on caraudio.com doesnt it you little b i t c h haha go f*** yourself ***** when you do something good then get screwed in the a s s doesnt it

Well guys you can take his side and thats fine i guess i guess thats the way it works around here. Just understand i didnt lie to him didnt do anything wrong to him and yet hes the victim yet again in another one of my discreptencies.

ALSO I told him the shipping cost prior to shipping it was going to be around $50.00 was actually less and he told me before he would send me something if he got the subwoofer.

I do not understand if the shipping was so much why woudl you ship it? Why wouldnt you take the sub back home and pm the buyer to tell him you made a mistake and there was no way you ocudl ship/sell it for that much.

because the buyer told me he would either pay me bck for it prior to my shipping it once he recieved the subwoofer or send me something much better then any payment of money. I was up for dealing with him because he seemed like a nice guy.

How does that make any sense Frost? I feel bad if reading a persons "convo" can make you dumb. Thats actually pretty sad, if this is true I would strongly advise never doing crack or smoking! HA HA HA
Mine just dropped another 3 points after that post.

Chinny I dont understand what you have against me I have done absolutely nothing wrong in any of my deals yet you insist on pointing the finger at me in all problems. Thanks man!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

AudioPLaya368

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
AudioPLaya368
los angelos CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies