EMPIRE2000E2K Worst buyer on caraudio.com

if it makes a difference, i bought some **** from e2k and it was one of the easiest transactions ever, something isnt adding up audioplaya, sorry

in reply,You are one worthless piece, you and your friend cant do a **** thing to me ! And if you think your so tough , try me! You must be a real p u s s y cuz u have to block me. LMAO, Your lame, your friend is lame, you both **** a s s . YOURE A SORE LOSER DUDE, i didn't lose at all. Your just pissed cuz i wont send u a gift I promised you.! LOL , F U C K I N BABY

Wait a minute.First you call him (audioking) a baby because you don't send him something.But yet you're in this thread all pissy and crying because someone didn't send you a little more money after they got their product?Psh, look in the mirror.

You gave him a shipped price prior to the deal.Just because someone sells something for $xxx amount and you sell yours for $yxx amount you feel you should get paid $xxx amount just because the other seller charged that?You listed a price, as a seller you're responsible to go through with that price.

Youre a playa?

Well then i dare you to get your daddy to come and get me! Your dad cant do ****, just like you

You cant play me

-he keeps sending me randum mesages such as these constantly threatening to fight me haha good stuff

mountaneer man- go jump off a cliff your lifes not worth living kid, Audiking stole a 200 dollar painbtall gun because I woudnt refund his mney yet offered to fix or replace what he bought. And i neevr offered the guy a shipped price he told me once the deal was over hed either send me more money or somethng sweet because I was getting so badly ripped off I sold the H2 for 140 or 170 shipped to that F ***

Lmao......actually I think I dealt with Empire as well and it all went smoothly.

And why do I believe that conv may be edited a ***** little bit?

Oh well........no use crying over spilt milk......or well maybe there is....

I honestly don't see how you expect to get that money from him. You quoted a shipped price, that's that, end of the story.

Now, e2k sent money, you shipped out a working driver in a timely fashion....I think if you would have let it go that you screwed yourself on shipping charges, you'd both have positive feedback and no hard feelings. Now half the forum will not trust or buy from you....don't think your mistake is worth that.

how can you tell me what the deal was I never sent him a shipped price why are you putting words in my mouth thats not true. I told him I would tell him how much shipping was when i sent it and prior to shipping it he said if the deal went smoothly and all once he got the sub he would send me more money not for the shipping but cuz i basically sold im the sub for 140 fing bux.

and no that is the direct cut and paste from my private mail.

He didnt send me the full payment he agreed to send me more money once he got the sub which obviously did not happen stop posting on this thrad you just talking out ur ass now.

Lets get the facts straight. I am not going to reread this but i think i remember most of it.

1) you guys made a deal for the sub and aprox how much shipping was and if he got it in a timely mannor he would throw you more cash etc and the extra cost of shipping if it was more ( from what you said)

2) you shipped it out and told him shipping was $50

( at least thats what you said on here, and I know shipping is not that much and I am sure he does as well, and you also realize that you lied about that)

3) he got the stuff and now will not give you more money for being a good seller, and the rest of the shipping costs.

Now what I am wondering did you send him the cost of shipping or just say it was $50 when it was prob more like $25 or so and thats if you went ups and had them box it and insure it etc. I send alot through ups.

And maybe he is not sending you money because you are trying to scam him on more cash then it really was.

Thats how I see it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

AudioPLaya368

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
AudioPLaya368
los angelos CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied