EMF Audio Ermahgawd?

I haven't seen anybody running them, but I've been keeping an eye on them. Somebody needs to buy one.
They are still not in production, I think they are going to be released around August. They are around $800 a piece for pre-order. I won't be able to afford one of them until I'm out of college for sure.

They are still not in production, I think they are going to be released around August. They are around $800 a piece for pre-order. I won't be able to afford one of them until I'm out of college for sure.
Yeah that's why I edited my post lol. I wouldn't mind running 1 of those 15s.

Yeah that's why I edited my post lol. I wouldn't mind running 1 of those 15s.
I wouldn't either, but the electrical for that sub would be insane. The owner was asked if it moved at 1k rms and he said "No, not really." It wasn't even reaching full excursion when hooked up to an SAZ3500 I don't think. $800 for a sub, and another couple grand for an amp and proper electrical. Crazy.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

that sub looks like a boss. that be a crazy build. someone do it
Someone rich, haha.

I wouldn't either, but the electrical for that sub would be insane. The owner was asked if it moved at 1k rms and he said "No, not really." It wasn't even reaching full excursion when hooked up to an SAZ3500 I don't think. $800 for a sub, and another couple grand for an amp and proper electrical. Crazy. 

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

Someone rich, haha.
That's where the NS-1 comes into play lol.

just looked it up its ridiculous, what a retarded name though lol
Could not agree more. Gets the point across though. Haha, first thing I thought when I saw it was "Oh My God"

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Looks like a monster. I plan on adding a 2nd alt but a 6500 watt amp and that sub would be a lick.
Get one and be the first to review it when they come out! Good luck with a box for the monster.

Last year I could have done this but this year work has been slower

But then again I never know when work will pick up so it could happen

Be nice to see it in person before spending that much for one sub. Lol just think of all the dyno mat I would need.

So is a triple baffle in order for one of these? Hell, might as well double layer each wall of the box too. Can't wait to see a vid of one since I'll never see one in person. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.