Element designs subwoofer?

You think that's a beefy sub? lol

You need to meet other subs that weigh 100+ lbs.

There's a sticker on the side of the magnet...i can't make out what it says. Might tell ya model # and year made.

You think that's a beefy sub? lol
You need to meet other subs that weigh 100+ lbs.

There's a sticker on the side of the magnet...i can't make out what it says. Might tell ya model # and year made.
Even standard line 12s are beefier... aka FU 750s. However the @ss isnt always everything.

OP that should make a fine HT subwoofer, just need a decent 500 watt bash plate amp and an efficient box.

Even standard line 12s are beefier... aka FU 750s. However the @ss isnt always everything.
OP that should make a fine HT subwoofer, just need a decent 500 watt bash plate amp and an efficient box.
Some are, some aren't all depends what brand and also what "line" the driver is in: i.e. budget line, mid level, high performance, etc.

I just sold my bash 500 because I didn't think I'd use it. I'm fully aware this sub woofer is nothing special it does have a carbon fiber flat come and is made by element designs back in 2004. To me personally it's basically an entry level subwoofer for car audio but home audio I know it's Beast. I ended up paying $40 for it on offer even though I didn't need it.

Let me know when you want to sell it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.