Ejecting CD without H/U installed

ARK_SWAMP_RIDER
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Arkansas
I've got h/u I pulled out of my rig that's got a cd left in it. What wires at minimum would need to be hooked up to eject the cd? I'm hoping I don't have to pull my dash apart and there's a way I can do this. If I have to I'll pull my dash and wire it up, just thinking there should be an easier solution.

if its aftermarket its cake

the red and yellow wires need to be on the + of the battery

the black needs to be on the ground.

if its the factory radio....the only thing I can think of is to reconnect it to you factory harness

If you dont want to go outside, just slide the red and yellow wire in the top wall socket and the black into the bottom prong.

For faster cd ejecting:

110v

Please report back with your progress! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
you can also use the battery of a rechargeable electric drill if you dont want to go outside //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.