edead install w/ pics

luckiebrand13
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Illinois
these are just the back well. i also did my back doors, but didnt wanna take off the panels again to see it.

edead

edead2

edead3

actually no it does not smell it all and is very easy to work with. once it hits metal it likes to grab holder tighter and tighter the longer it stays. i just took a 200 mile trip and you cant smell it at all. props to elemental designs.

actually no it does not smell it all and is very easy to work with. once it hits metal it likes to grab holder tighter and tighter the longer it stays. i just took a 200 mile trip and you cant smell it at all. props to elemental designs.
I take it that edead is a cost effective alternative to dynomat? Does is work as well?

i'm surprised. i did my doors with that stuff and it smelled like tar in my car for almost 2 weeks. lucky u.

eDead v.1SE (Per. Sq. Ft. ) $1.50* / MSRP $5.00 -

eDead v1SE - 10Sq. Ft. $15.00* / MSRP $50.00 -

eDead v1SE - 20Sq. Ft. $30.00* / MSRP $10.00 -

eDead v1SE - 40Sq. Ft. $60.00* / MSRP $200.00 -

eDead v1SE - 60Sq. Ft. $90.00* / MSRP $300.00 -

did anyone here see something wrong with what they typed on their website!?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

luckiebrand13

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
luckiebrand13
Illinois
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date