SOLD ED e12k boob cone d4

BLD 25
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Old school made when destjl was the buildhouse

Elemental designs e12k old school sub

This sub is great! I never thought I would sell it, but with the IDMAX in the car, I can't keep everything. It sounds nice, gets loud, and is pretty efficient also. it does well in sealed and ported boxes. This one is a little beat up(i got it this way), and has a few slits in the foam surround. It plays very well, and trust my feedback. If you have feedback over 5 and you buy this sub and do not think it is performing 100%, i will give you your money back minus shipping both ways.

specs:

i believe these are the correct specs:

http://web.archive.org/web/20030425032141/edesignaudio.com/ep/specsold/03kts.htm

paper cone, cast basket, dual 4 coils

pics:

SDC11547.jpg

SDC11550.jpg

SDC11551.jpg

SDC11548.jpg

SDC11549.jpg

This is one that I really don't want to get rid of, so if I don't get what I want, the I will just keep it.

$65 shipped

all shipping is for Con-US. If you are in Canada, I will consider shipping, but it is always a hassle. I usually use parcel post with USPS, and I haven't had an issue in a long time.

i want this bad, just wish it was in better shape. i used to have a 15" back in the day and loved it. moved up to the A series and it was a beast... wish i could find one of those again

free bump (i might change my mind lol)

i want this bad, just wish it was in better shape. i used to have a 15" back in the day and loved it. moved up to the A series and it was a beast... wish i could find one of those again
free bump (i might change my mind lol)
yeah, i wish it were in better shape also. The residue came off the motor, and it looks great though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.