Participant count
  • Participant list

destined2race
10+ year member

Already Being Used....
Item(s) for Sale:

Eclipse 6600 Double Din

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Very nice shape, Original Box. Only missing the cd changer harness. Did not get optional remote orignially. $1999.99 Retail new. only a few years old, works flawlessly.. Here are the specs:

DVD/CD player with navigation and built-in amplifier (15 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels, CEA-2006 compliant)

Fits double-sized (4" tall) dash openings

Motorized 6.5" LCD video screen with adjustable display angle and touchscreen controls

Plays CDs, CD-Rs/RWs, DVDs, DVD-Rs/RWs, DVD+Rs/RWs and MP3/WMA discs

GPS navigation (includes GPS antenna and map DVD-ROM) featuring map and voice turn-by-turn guidance

City View mode 3-D maps that render accurate representations of specific buildings in many cities

6 million points of interest (hotels, restaurants, gas stations, etc.)

Customizable route preferences

Two DVD slots

Circle Surround II simulates surround effects with four car speakers

Five soundfields: cathedral, club, concert, live, theater

7-band parametric EQ

24-bit digital-to-analog converter for full, detailed sound

SIRIUS Satellite Radio-ready (you can add SIRIUS for under $100, plus subscription)

Compatible with Eclipse iPod control interface, HD Radio tuner, TV tuner, and CD changer

Audio/video input

Rear-view camera input

Audio/video output

Dual-zone capable

5-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs

AM/FM tuner

18 FM/6 AM presets

FM sensitivity: 13 dBf

Price:

$650 Shipped. WIll include the $100 or so Bose processor adapter if you have a bose system and want to retain it. WIll cost 30-40 to ship and paypal im basically selling for $600.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship via UPS same day money clears(if applicable). WIll send a tracking number and will insure item for full value.

Item Pictures:

Picture184.jpg

Picture226.jpg

Picture224.jpg

Picture180.jpg

I have two DD 1512's and a RF T10001BD I can trade you. The subs are dual voice coil 4ohm and the amp is 1ohm stable at 1000W. Has been metered burp at 1673W @ 1ohm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.